Saturday, August 29, 2009

Edit:  She finally did return my call.  We spent a couple of weeks talking things through.  I'm not saying things are perfect yet.  But she did come home.  I believe that with good communication we can work things out.  To quote one of my favorite movies - "Stuffs gettin better, stuffs gettin better all the time"


Yesterday my world came crashing down on me. I came home from work and found an empty house. My beautiful wife had packed what she could in the Accord and left with all three boys. I'm not saying that I was suprised. This is the second time she left in two months. Just... well unexpected. We had dinner plans. I am not the perfect husband, by any means. But, I try very hard. We fight, sometimes more than others. But doesn't every couple? We have been trying to communicate better lately. But, i guess, not enough.

So far she has been gone about 30 hours. I don't know if she made it to where she was headed. She won't answer text or voice messages. Neither will her sisters or mother. I don't even know how my sons are. My oldest just started first grade. He was trying very hard to make some knew friends. The other two have been through so much in the last two months that they are showing signs of seperation anxiety.

I just wish i knew if they were ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment